Legal Intern (IP/ Patent)
Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are looking for a Legal Intern with a passion for intellectual property and patent filing in the dynamic startup environment. You will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of cross-functional teams across the company and handle novel issues in an exciting and fast-paced environment. Are you a continuous learner who wants to join an empowered team of forward-thinking, smart, dedicated technologists that approaches every problem with fresh eyes? If you answered yes, come join us at Perx Technologies!
What’s the role?
- Contribute and assist in legal research for Intellectual Property and/or Patent Law in Singapore
- Supporting and working closely with the Chief Operating Officer on day-to-day affairs and special projects.
- Drafting patent specifications, conducting due diligence, providing patentability, patent infringement, and patent validity opinions
- Prepare, prosecute, analyse and provide opinions on patent applications primarily relating to inventions in martech space
Who are we looking for?
- You should be a full-time student majoring in Law specialised in Intellectual Property or Patent Law seeking a matriculated internship
- You should be enrolled in a Singapore university, Singaporean/ Singapore PR studying abroad
- You should be able to commit for a minimum of 4 weeks
- Have excellent business judgment, communication skills, and a succinct writing style.
- Organized, analytical, responsive, and meticulous with keen attention to detail and problem-solving focus.
- Reliable and able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects; able to think on your feet to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment.