Senior Business Analyst
Singapore Marketing & Product Strategy Full-Time
Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
What will you get to do every day?
- Define the vision and strategy for Perx product(s)
- Perform in-depth strategic research and analysis, identify cutting edge tech trends, dive into key industry developments, monitor competitor moves, turn market & competitor insights into internal product recommendations, and come up with strategic reports and proposals.
- Own, manage product pricing based on evolving product-target market fit.
- Research, advise and initiate suitable ISV integrations and digital services partnerships that strategically complement/increase platform’s capability.
- Build and manage industry specific analyst relations and ensure visibility of platform, performance, thought leadership and achievements.
- Be customer obsessed. Understand who our target users are, their needs, and how we can build a product that they’ll love.
- Work with leadership to drive strategic planning, resource investment, and OKR planning
- Champion an effective and rigorous decision making culture
What are we looking for?
- You must have 8+ years of strategy experience with at least 5+ years of product strategy (ideally at a high-growth B2B SaaS startup)
- Deep understanding of enterprise B2B products
- Demonstrated capacity to drive product strategy with data-driven decisions
- Excellent C-level communication and stakeholder management
- Strategy experience in management consulting, telco, banking, fintech, and other digital natives is a bonus
- You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritize them with data
- You are curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and have built amazing B2B Saas products yourself
- You are an entrepreneur who can make a good business case and motivate people to help you execute
- You hustle, take ownership, and get things done
- You love solving problems
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 50+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy.