Inside Sales Manager
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
This is a hands-on position where the role of Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for supporting all aspects of sales functions especially by sourcing new sales opportunities within existing and future market segments and convert them into sales. You will ensure the inside sales team consistently meets and exceeds sales targets through the monitoring of employee productivity and motivate the team to reach target goal. You need to be comfortable in operating within a start-up environment and can make high quality decisions at pace.
- Lead and manage team to ensure healthy weekly activity for calls, leads, converted opportunities that will enable team to achieve targets
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies and results
- Analyze and report activities to Sales Leader
- Assist sales in expanding business
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails and social media
- Understand customer needs & requirements and build & maintain a strong customer relationship
- Identify sales trends and implement corrective strategies as needed
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure
- Play fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Responsible for hiring and building pipeline to recruit talent within the inside sales functions
- Occasional travel, attendance to events and proactive outreach to potential clients.
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in professional sales and/or inside sales
- B2B Enterprise experience is preferred
- In-depth knowledge & proven expertise in inside sales or equivalent
- Demonstrated good people management experience
- Experience in developing and growing a successful sales team
- Experience working in a SaaS company or start-up will be added advantage
- Proven track record in a sales capacity
- Comfortable making dozens of calls per day to generate interest, qualifying prospects and closing
- Strong listening, written, and oral presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Ability to embrace and understand uncertainty, chaos and a fast pace startup culture
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed leader
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to excel with passion and enthusiasm
- Ability to motivate, coach, and mentor sales team for peak performance