Enterprise Account Executive
Singapore Sales Full-Time
Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers
Do you know your ACV from MRR? Can you own your territory and get to decision-makers?
We’re looking for experienced SaaS RAE’s to join our dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth, high-pressure, outcome-oriented team here at Perx HQ. We are searching for self-motivated professionals with strong business acumen and experience in servicing Enterprise Accounts with big-ticket values.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the successful candidate will work alongside marketing and SDRs to develop client relationships, sales opportunities, and drive Perx customer engagement solutions throughout the various large B2B and B2B to C verticals.
What’s the role?
The successful candidate is able to work with a high level of independence, working autonomously and aggressively in prospecting and selling.
- He/She is skilled in owning prospect outreach processes and converting leads to opportunities
- Has a concise and methodical approach to prospect mapping, planning, and individualized account management
- He/She has a proven track record of achieving sales and revenue growth targets with a relentless drive to win.
- He/She serves as a thought leader and insight provider for the clients and vertical markets that Perx addresses. Ability to sell consultatively and adopt and implement the Challenger Sales or similar sales methodology.
- Own and maintain the sales process working closely with SDRs and Regional Sales Director to achieve a winning outcome
- Create and nurture strategic and senior relationships in assigned network and verticals
Who are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant industry experience in working in high-velocity sales teams
- B2B Enterprise experience across multiple verticals is a must
- In-depth understanding of the MarTech sales cycles
- Demonstrated excellence in all aspects
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up is a must
- First-class storytelling and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Understand uncertainty, chaos and fast pace culture
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Need to excel, passionate and enthusiastic
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance, and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 50+ employees (21 different nationalities and counting) powering some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales, and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy.