Director, Product Management
Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
At Perx, we’re raising the bar on digital customer engagement in the mobile world with our leading A.I. enabled consumer engagement and loyalty platform. We are rapidly growing in a dynamic and high energy environment and are looking for a self-driven, results-oriented leader who is able to take ownership of product management responsibilities. You are a natural leader who is able to take ownership of and drive and contribute to the product road map. You must be a innovative team player who is able to manage a fast paced workload dealing with a demanding and ever changing market place. A creative problem solver, you must have a strong hands-on mentality to deliver successful projects with a clear focus on employee engagement, talent acquisition, general HR functions, with a positive attitude, proactive approach, and team-building skills and energy.
This role will be instrumental in growing the team that helps drive innovation across the organization. This is a great opportunity to hone your strategy, management and innovative practices as you build a world-class enterprise SaaS solution.
What’s the role?
- Collaborates with Engineering, Project Management, Sales, Data Science, Client Services, and Marketing to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Owns the day-to-day execution of product management and product marketing tasks.
- Partners with cross-functional stakeholders to elicit, identify, and capture market requirements and define product roadmaps.
- Synthesizes input from clients, Sales, market research, industry trends, revenue numbers, etc. to build and prioritize requirements.
- Methodically negotiates product vision with tactical execution, ensuring the voice of the customer is prioritized.
- Articulates business and product requirements for new products and enhancements.
- Partners closely with Engineering to manage the product development life cycle, ensuring that specified functionality is correctly prioritized, released on time, to specification, and with high quality.
- Works with Marketing to create presentations, marketing collateral, and other supporting materials to facilitate communication across all teams.
- Acts as a key product expert, evangelist and advocate for products and initiatives.
- Supports Sales with client engagements, assisting with pricing, SOW development, and satisfying client requirements.
- Assists with product bug identification, troubleshooting, and triage.
- Incorporates customer and business partner feedback into future product requirements, balancing requirements across the varying needs of internal business units and client business models.
Who are we looking for?
- BA / BS in related field, preferably business or computer science related; MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in product management and/or product marketing with a proven track record of delivering SaaS technology platforms, preferably focused on marketing and/or advertising objectives.
- Proven success in taking products from concept to commercialization, with a keen eye on controlling costs, increasing revenues, and growing margins.
- Extensive experience writing business and product requirements for software, technology, data, and Internet products.
- Experience with marketing technology platforms, SaaS, and/or loyalty marketing products and services.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact with cross-functional teams at all levels.
- Experience, comfort and aptitude interacting with senior management both internally and with clients and partners.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, diligent, and adaptive.
- Innovative thinker with aptitude in capitalizing upon market disruption to build forward-looking products and platforms to clients and partners.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills with a strong understanding of data-driven decisioning and exhibited experience working with Data Science and statistical analysts.
- Ability to monitor and succinctly report to management on key performance indicators, and deep expertise working with marketing metrics and measurement methodology.
- Comfortable working with technical and Internet related products, data, and inputs.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- A natural leader with experience managing people and constituents from various business units, selling ideas, speaking in public settings, and deep expertise in marketing or advertising technology.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 50+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales, and customer engagement teams are offered with cross-developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy