Director, Product Management, Data and Advanced Analytics
Singapore Product Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows enterprises of all sizes to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central Group, Commonwealth Bank, Prudential, Digi, Starhub and among others to drive top-line revenue growth.
We are a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
We are looking for a data-savvy product manager who can story-tell with data and drive top line revenue for our customers through advanced analytics. You will need to have the vision to craft meaningful metrics into insights and identify trends for our customer data platform. We are rapidly growing in a dynamic and high energy environment and are looking for a self-driven, results-oriented leader who can take ownership of product management responsibilities; driving and contributing to the product road map. You must be an innovative team player who is able to manage a fast-paced workload dealing with a demanding and ever-changing marketplace.
What’s the role?
- Understands that building products with data requires a data strategy and the technological infrastructure involved in building products at a technical level.
- Hands-on analysing data and methodology with Data Scientist and Data Engineer and determine the appropriate next course of design directions
- Identify business opportunities and deliver the overall data product solution by collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Define product roadmaps and owns the day-to-day execution of product management and product marketing tasks.
- Synthesizes input from clients, Sales, market research, industry trends, revenue numbers, etc. to build and prioritize requirements.
- Methodically negotiates product vision with tactical execution, ensuring the voice of the customer is prioritized.
- Articulates business and product requirements for new products and enhancements.
- Partners closely with Engineering to manage the product development life cycle, ensuring that specified functionality is correctly prioritized, released on time, to specification, and with high quality.
- Works with Marketing to create presentations, marketing collateral, and other supporting materials to facilitate communication across all teams.
- Acts as a key product expert, evangelist, and advocate for products and initiatives.
- Supports Sales with client engagements, assisting with pricing, SOW development, and satisfying client requirements.
- Assists with product bug identification, troubleshooting, and triage.
- Incorporates customer and business partner feedback into future product requirements, balancing requirements across the varying needs of internal business units and client business models
Who are we looking for?
- BA / BS in related field, preferably business or computer science related; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management and/or product marketing with a proven track record of delivering SaaS technology platforms preferably focused on marketing and/or data analytics objectives.
- Proficient in writing Advanced SQLs
- Proven success in conceptualising and executing reporting solutions and/or data visualiser
- Extensive experience writing business and product requirements for software, technology, data, and Internet products.
- Experience with marketing technology platforms, SaaS, and/or loyalty marketing products and services.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact with cross-functional teams at all levels.
- Experience, comfort, and aptitude interacting with senior management both internally and with clients and partners.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, diligent, and adaptive.
- Innovative thinker with aptitude in capitalizing upon market disruption to build forward-looking products and platforms to clients and partners.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills with a strong understanding of data-driven decisions and exhibited experience working with Data Science and statistical analysts.
- Ability to monitor and succinctly report on key performance indicators, and deep expertise working with marketing metrics and measurement methodology.
- Comfortable working with technical and Internet-related products, data, and inputs.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- A natural leader with experience managing constituents from various business units, selling ideas, speaking in public settings, and deep expertise in marketing or advertising technology.
Available for periodic travel
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 70 employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales, customer engagement, and engineering teams offered with cross developmental training.