Director, People & Culture
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
Perx is seeking an experienced HR Director with outstanding people skills to ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to our overall business and strategic objectives.
The duties of the HR Director will be very broad and with a strong hands-on touch supporting important matters such as employee recruitment, development and retention across all disciplines, enhancing job satisfaction, designing onboarding policies and procedures, implementing human resources strategies that support overall business objectives, forecasting staffing needs, devising and structuring pay and benefit packages (i.e. basic remuneration, performance-related pay, fringe benefits, employee stock options, etc. ), devising human resource management records, budgets and key performance indicators, designing performance, accountability and grievance mechanisms, in essence overseeing overall employment needs.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a high work ethic, strong emotional intelligence (EQ), excellent communication skills, knowledge of latest labor regulations and human resources practices, strategic thinking abilities, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills, ideally coming from a fast-moving, technology-driven, and SME background.
The exceptional HR Director should review and improve existing processes, policies and procedures, implement the most suitable strategies that support rapid business growth, attract the best talents, improve overall employee development, manage job satisfaction, promote and role model the organization’s core values and beliefs.
What’s the role?
- Drive operational excellence and alignment across talent processes & systems to align with Perx’s operational and strategic priorities
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Perx’s short- and medium-term business objectives
- Create innovative sourcing strategies including location strategies based on talent availability and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Compile and analyze human-resource-related data, budget, and metrics to support business decisions
- Partner with departmental leaders to optimize recruiting campaigns and branding programs
- Help business unit managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Be responsible for overall HR Management
- Assist with coordination of meetings and events for company functions such as townhalls, off-sites, and employee engagement events
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Create an optimal employee experience through high impact employee engagement activities
- Proactively identify current and future organizational needs for the attraction, development, and retention of talent
- Deliver talent planning processes to provide for proactive management and development of our talent
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Instill a strong HR operational excellence and business partnership into the delivery of HR solutions to support business leaders
- Manage all employee applications, onboarding, and exit processes
- Review medical and other employee benefits regularly to produce the best benefits package for the employees and our growing organization but also ensure the best interest and budget of the company
Who are we looking for?
- Degree educated, preferably business or human resource-related
- 7 – 10 years of human resource management experience with a strong emphasis on talent recruitment and team building
- Exceptional leadership skills and EQ in a dynamic, fast-growing organization
- Very strong operational and analytical rigor, able to use data to drive outcomes
- Proven experience as an HR thought leader, a keen eye for talent sourcing
- Experience building diverse communities of talent
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, be proactive and prioritize work
- Proficient in MS Office and Human Resource Management- (HRMS), and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a strong rapport with employees and service vendors
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.