Singapore Marketing Full-Time
Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
To leap frog into the next phase of growth Perx is adopting the Product Led Growth approach (PLG) to deliver the same enterprise grade SaaS solution on a self-serve platter. The PLG based business model will offer a wallet-friendly monthly subscription based usage of the platform similar to leading self-serve platforms in the MarTech universe. Marketing will play a significant role in the the PLG model managing the entire customer lifecycle – brand awareness, lead-generation, user signups and so on.
If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a hypergrowth business, working alongside talented people across all walks of life, join us! This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and better by the day!
As the Director of Marketing, you will support both the enterprise business model as well as the upcoming self-serve (marketing driven) PLG model. Your key priorities across both facets will be to generate demand, build sales pipeline with qualified leads and support the progression through to close. Another key objective for this role is to collaborate with the leadership team to boost brand awareness and strategizing GTM both in target markets and key industry vertical from medium to large players.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Director of Marketing, you’ll lead the B2B SaaS marketing team to deliver world class content and brand perception in both the low-touch self-serve and the high-touch enterprise SaaS business models positioning and driving demand globally. You should have experience in developing cohesive marketing strategies spanning product marketing, lead generation, content marketing, and social media management.
- Plan, present, implement and manage marketing strategy. Set marketing goals and bring these to fruition.
- Understand Perx’s product, customers, competition and market segments.
- Lead a team of 5 – 8 marketers to strategize and execute the global marketing initiatives to deliver a 3x pipeline quarter on quarter for the enterprise business.
- Plan, build, drive and do a phased ramp up on demand-gen and content engine for the self-serve business model.
- Develop bespoke content for awareness, acquisition, engagement and retention focused on product and customer performance outcomes for usage in both inbound and outbound activities.
- Enable the sales team by offering a steady stream of refreshing thought leadership content.
- Manage a scalable demand-gen engine based on spend and budget elasticity.
- Deliver fortnightly and monthly performance analytics diving deep into key marketing metrics both on content, demand-gen and performance outcomes.
- Brainstorm on new additions to Perx’s own MarTech stack to keep abreast of new tech integrations and solutions.
Who are we looking for?
- Deep knowledge of B2B SaaS product marketing, lead generation, content marketing and social media strategies.
- Proven leadership skills and at least 4-6 years of experience in managing a small marketing team, preferably in a SaaS product company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing a B2B software product globally using online strategies.
- Experience in helping to improve product-market fit to accelerate company growth.
- Has previously owned a lead commit. Clear track record of lead growth.
- High level of personal resilience and drive to succeed.
- Strong and clear communication skills at all levels within a company and foster strong business relationships, across various cultures.
- Enterprising and daring attitude to your work to drive transformation and growth
- Gravitas to represent your function internally and represent IFS externally in a professional way.
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities balanced with a practical can-do attitude.
- Team and people development using strong influencing and coaching skills to deliver success.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability as a product or technology advocate.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts in a simple manner.
- Ability to transform knowledge and experience into insight and strategy.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 50+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together with the same goal and vision in mind.
- Work with largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.