Director, HR and Talent Management
At Perx, we’re raising the bar on digital customer engagement in the mobile world with our leading A.I. enabled mobile loyalty and consumer engagement platform. We are rapidly growing in a dynamic and high energy environment and are looking for a self-driven, results-oriented leader who is able to take ownership of HR and primary office management function working closely with finance & accounting and the business leaders. You must be a innovative team player who is able to manage a fast paced workload dealing with a demanding and ever changing market place. A creative problem solver, you must have a strong hands-on mentality to deliver successful projects with a clear focus on employee engagement, talent acquisition, general HR functions, with a positive attitude, proactive approach, and team-building skills and energy.
This role will be instrumental in growing the team that helps drive innovation across the organization. This is a great opportunity to hone your strategy, management and pipelining best practices as you look for the top talent in the industry.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
- Drive operational excellence and alignment across talent processes & systems to align with Perx’s priorities
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Perx’s business objectives
- Create innovative sourcing strategies including location strategies based on talent availability and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions
- Partner with leaders to optimize recruiting campaigns and branding programs
- Responsible for all HR and Employee Management.
- Help coordinate meetings and events for company kickoffs, off-sites and employee engagement events
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Create the optimal employee experience through high impact employee engagement activities ranging from wellness to community activities
- Proactively identify current and future organizational needs regarding the attraction, development and retention of talent
- Deliver talent planning processes to provide for proactive management and development of our talent
- Instill a strong HR operational excellence and business partnership into the delivery of HR solutions to support business leaders
- Manage all employee applications, onboarding and exit processes
- Review medical and employee benefits regularly to produce the best benefits package for the employees and our growing organization but also ensure the best interest and budget of the company
- BA / BS in related field, preferably business or HR related
- 7-10 years of HR with emphasis on Talent Building and Management experience
- Exceptional leadership skills and EQ in a dynamic, fast-growing organization
- Very strong operational and analytical rigor, able to use data to drive outcomes
- Proven experience as an HR thought leader, a knack for talent sourcing and screening
- Experience building diverse communities of talent
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, be proactive and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements