Director, Channels & Partners
Singapore Sales Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
The Director – Channels and Partners actively drives the channel, alliance and partner sales policies, objective and initiatives. He/ she sets short- and medium-term channel sales strategies to achieve sales goals by selling the Perx Platform through OEM partners and resellers/ channels. A strong business acumen and self-starter mentality is paired with a strong ability to recommend product and service enhancements to drive customer satisfaction and overall sales.
What’s the role?
- Developing and managing effective and efficient channel sales strategies and solution partner engagements for revenue generation
- Aligning channel strategy to complement and enhance Perx’s direct sales activities
- Identifying, qualifying, developing and driving partnerships with system integrators, distributors, consultants, industry influencers and other channel partners
- Proactively leading a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Supporting partners through entire sales process, including sales collateral, sales presentations, train the trainer efforts and end customer contracting (pricing & negotiating)
- Leading solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensuring partner compliance with partner agreements
- Managing internal and external channel programs and coordinating related internal resources and communication
- Participating in sales training to educate and motivate sales people throughout internal and external sales organizations
- Assuring partners that they have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and any other updates
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners
- Fostering close relationship with direct sales, marketing, and product management to facilitate new initiatives, offerings and sales opportunities.
- Maintaining accurate records for partner activities within CRM and ensuring a strong pipeline is built to meet and exceed channel sales targets
Who are we looking for?
- Degree educated, preferably business or information technology related
- 5 years + experience with channel partners and complex channel relationships (co-sales, resale, OEM/ licensing)
- Good understanding of SaaS, MarTech, FinTech, and large enterprise technology space
- Proven experience building and maintaining channel programs for a software company (SaaS preferred) and driving business through evolving partner eco-system
- Natural sales ability including pricing, relationship building and management, and consultative selling.
- Ability to self-prioritize between multiple projects and tasks
- Flexible, agile mindset and ability to solve complex problems
- Must be highly self-motivated and have ability to work independently within company policy, targets and budget.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with working independently and remotely
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.