Director, Business Development
Singapore Sales Full-Time
Singapore-based Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from being transient and transactional to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy.
Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. The Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the mobile-first economy.
Powering large regional and global brands the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are a company that is 70+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together towards a unified goal and vision. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that only gets bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.
The Director of Business Development actively drives partner sales strategy, objective and initiatives. He/ she sets short- and medium-term partner sales strategies to achieve indirect sales targets by selling the Perx Platform through OEM partners or other channels. He/she must be an innate hustler, creative deal maker with strong business acumen and entrepreneurial horse power who can achieve growth objectives at scale.
What’s the role?
- Drive revenue growth through existing and new partners
- Create, manage, and execute global and regional partner strategy
- Build and manage enablement programs focused on recruiting, educating, and empowering new partners while ensuring the success of existing ones.
- Build and nurture C-Level relationships across top partners
- New business development with focus on creative partner deal structuring, partner development, and market expansion
- Align partner strategy to complement and enhance Perx’s direct sales activities
- Identify, qualify, develop and drive partnerships with solution providers, system integrators, distributors, consultants, industry influencers and other ecosystem partners
- Proactively lead joint partner planning processes that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Support partners through entire sales process, including sales collateral, sales presentations, train the trainer efforts and end customer contracting (pricing & negotiating)
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Lead the development and enablement of partner sales organization
- Assure partners that they have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and any other updates
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key partners
- Foster close relationship with direct sales, marketing, and product management to facilitate new initiatives, offerings and sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records for partner activities within CRM and ensuring a strong pipeline is built to meet and exceed business development sales targets
Who are we looking for?
- 5 years + experience in business development, partner development and complex channel relationships (co-sales, resale, OEM/ licensing)
- Consistent track record of relentless operational execution
- Start-up experience is a must.
- Understanding of SaaS, MarTech, FinTech, and large enterprise technology space
- Proven track record in building and maintaining success partnerships and programs for a software company (SaaS preferred)
- Natural sales ability including pricing, relationship building and management, and consultative selling.
- Ability to self-prioritize between multiple projects and tasks
- Flexible, agile mindset and ability to solve complex problems
- High intellectual horsepower, high energy, with proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivery new initiatives
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- If you’re a hustler and you thrive in a challenging environment, this role is for you.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.