Singapore Engineering Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated customer engagement and loyalty solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement. Developed with large B2C businesses and their marketers in mind, the Perx platform enables organisations to create real-time revenue generating customer engagements instead of the traditional back-end marketing tools used for many years. The A.I. enabled platform unifies consumers and business eco-systems into one single view for ease of management and decision-making.
Trusted by some of the largest banks, insurers, telcos and retailers, the Perx Platform is the solution of choice for top regional and global B2C enterprises.
Our enterprise SaaS business is at an inflection point and will experience aggressive growth year over year. Customer Engagement and Marketing Tech is a rapidly evolving space and our customers are looking not just for a platform, but a strategic partnership and thought leadership from solution providers. In short, the opportunity is immense.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
We are looking for a product-focused Data Analyst who can story-tell with data. The hire should have great knowledge in Google Analytics and data mining skills to turn data into information, information into insight and insights that can be transformed into BI features. The Data Analyst will have a deep appreciation and desire to understand loyalty engagement behaviours. He/She will work closely with our backend engineers, data engineers as well as business users on data initiatives. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Drive the design and implementation of data metrics to derive insights on user behavior and campaign performance through reports, dashboard and third-party analytics platform.
- Turn business requirements into data model and generate source to target data mappings and other technical documentation (data transformations, design and operational support documentation), in clearly written language
- Identify data gaps and propose new data metrics that can value add to our Business Intelligence solution
- Provide data analytics consulting services to internal stakeholders and clients, including data analytics planning and strategy – perform data analytics visioning and road-mapping, business case development, implementation planning, organisational planning, budget and risk management planning
- Experience in data models, database design development and segmentation techniques is optional
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Work closely with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand their needs/ pain points, scope the problem and develop business case on how to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used for clients campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Expected Areas of Competence:
- Experience in building reports and/or data visualization
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong team player who is customer oriented
- Possesses the urgency and drive, with a great sense of ownership.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree/Masters degree with Analytics background.
- 3+ years of experience developing end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions
- Excellent skills in Google Analytics and other third party analytics tools.