Customer Support Specialist
Alabang, Manila, Philippines Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
This is a hands-on position where the role of Customer Support Specialist will be the first contact point for customers and be responsible for providing enterprise level technical support. You will need to have a passion in delighting customers through prompt and professional engagements.
- As the first point of contact, you will be responsible to acknowledge, troubleshoot and resolve queries on Perx Platform from customers through omni-channel engagements.
- Taking ownership and accountability of raised issues and seeing them through to resolution.
- Reproducing and identifying issues through exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Going above and beyond to assist and educate customers on product usability.
- Documenting guides and troubleshooting steps in detail using Zendesk and Jira ticketing system.
- Creating knowledge base articles based on repetitive issues for external and internal use.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address complex issues, bug reporting and product improvements.
- Be part of an on-call task force on a rotation basis and be ready to attend to any critical issues during non-business hours.
- Mandatory: Ability to work regularly on night shifts.
- BS degree in Information Technology or equivalent field with a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in enterprise support.
- B2B Enterprise experience is a key advantage.
- Understand API technology and basic SQL will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge & proven expertise in providing step-by-step technical support, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates passion in delighting customers through prompt and accurate engagements.
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up will be added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally.
- Understand uncertainty, chaos and fast pace culture.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Desire to excel, passionate and enthusiastic.
- Comfortable to be part of an on-call duty task force.
- Experience with ticketing systems like Zendesk and Jira will be an added advantage.