Customer Success Manager
Singapore Customer Success Full-Time
Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
This is a hands-on position where the role of Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving all aspects of customer success metrics across our Enterprise accounts. You will ensure the CS team consistently meets and exceeds both engagement (usage) and sales targets (renewals) through upsells and cross sells via a consultative manner. You need to be comfortable operating within a start-up environment and can make high-quality decisions at pace.
What’s the role?
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of the Perx platform to customer stakeholders and users, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending customer-specific events where necessary.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to Proactively act as Perx advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies) to share our vision of the future of Customer Engagement.
- The CSM will own Renewals and Revenue expansion activities (Upsells), but collaborate with Sales (AEs) to convert pilot customers into full-paying subscription customers.
- Marshall resources across the Perx org as needed to support customers’ needs
- Bridge gaps between customer-needs / evolution of customer needs with Product teams. Share and co-innovate on Product Roadmap
Who are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant industry experience in leading success of customers
- B2B Enterprise experience across multiple verticals is a key advantage
- In-depth knowledge & proven expertise in the area of customer success
- Demonstrated stakeholder management
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up will be added advantage
- Strong listening, presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Understand uncertainty, chaos and fast pace culture
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to excel, passionate and enthusiastic
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecommunication sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of over 50 employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage our SaaS platform to engage with 50 million consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy.