Customer Success Manager
Singapore Sales Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
This is a hands-on position where the role of Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving all aspects of customer success metrics across our Enterprise accounts. You will ensure the CS team consistently meets and exceeds both engagement (usage) and sales targets (renewals) through the monitoring of employee productivity and motivate the team to reach the target goal. You need to be comfortable operating within a start-up environment and can make high-quality decisions at pace.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of Perx to customer stakeholders and users, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending customer-specific events where necessary.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Perx advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall resources across the Perx org as needed to support customers’ needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap.
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant industry experience in leading customer success, engagement and enablement roles.
- B2B Enterprise experience across multiple verticals is a key advantage
- In-depth knowledge & proven expertise in the area of customer success
- Demonstrated good people management experience
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up will be added advantage
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Understand uncertainty, chaos and fast pace culture
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Desire to excel, passionate and enthusiastic.